Six Month Smiles®
Get Straight Teeth In 6 Months
At Midlothian Dental Center, we believe you shouldn’t have to wait two years for straight teeth if you don’t have to. This is why we offer the Six Month Smiles® treatment for adults 16+ specifically designed to fix crooked, spaced or misaligned teeth.
This is a quick treatment that takes only 6 months on average. Using discreet clear braces and tooth-colored wires, the appliance is effective, comfortable, and barely noticeable.
Six Month Smile®
Let us help you get the straight smile you or your child deserves!
Six Month Smiles® FAQs
- Schedule a consultation to see if you’re a candidate
- Month 0: Get your braces on in about an hour.
- Month 1: Movement has begun and you should be well adjusted to your braces by now.
- Month 1-5: You should already see a huge difference! Expect to see change every month. You’ll need 3-7 adjustments depending on your case.
- Month 5: You’re almost there! Get excited, you’re about a month away from getting your braces-off and a brand new smile.
- Month 6: Braces-off – congratulations, you’re done! Go show off your beautiful new smile.
Yes, as with all orthodontic treatment, a retainer is necessary to maintain the new, straight position of your teeth. There are a variety of retainer options you can choose from depending on your personal preference and situation.
Some patients find options such as aligners, stressful to keep up with, and other treatments can take more than 6 months. Traditional ortho (metal braces), is another route, but this usually takes about 2 years and can be more expensive and invasive. Based on your smile goals, Six Month Smiles® may be the best option for your needs.
6 months is the average treatment time. Most patients finish around 6 months, but treatment times may range from 4-9 months.
While the cost is generally less expensive than traditional braces and aligners, the cost varies depending on your specific treatment goals.